Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

3 posters

Go down

Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 am

The second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting will be held at 20:00 GMT (8pm UK Time) on Saturday the 29th of November 2008, in Wayfar Cantina, Tatooine.

There will be an Out of Character RP discussion/meeting in Wayfar Cantina at the above time/date

The meeting will be to discuss any new developments in the FarStar RP Community and to discuss future events and plans.

Long Live the Emperor!

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Synn Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:22 pm

i would like to point out i've done not much since last time, Still trying to descide on this "Wanted" poster for us outlaws..

New Age Star Wars Style, or Old West Style :/

Synn

Back to top Go down

Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: Second FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Salofen Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Bloody hell, I'm having a busy night IG on friday. Heroics from 5 till 7, then the server space meeting, then an IHC meeting at 8. I can try a double log and attend both using an alt.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down