Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

3 posters

Go down

First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 pm

The first FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting will be held at 20:00 GMT (8pm UK Time) on Saturday the 15th of November 2008, in Wayfar Cantina, Tatooine.

There will be an Out of Character RP discussion/meeting in Wayfar Cantina at the above time/date

The meeting will be to discuss the current RP situation on FarStar and to think of ways to improve upon the current situation. It shall also be for anything else that requires cross-community discussion.

This may be a recurring feature every two weeks / every month depending on how well it does the first time, Also some notes/minutes will be posted here and mailed out detailing what was discussed, for those that are unable to attend.

Long Live the Emperor!

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Mik'di Boken Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Result of todays meeting:

Current Situation:

• Non-Imperial RP (Rebels, Smugglers, Jedi, Dark Jedi) - (Refered to as "Outlaw" from now on) is lacking organization and numbers.
  • There is a lack of RP knowledge within the "General Public".

Current Fortnightly Plan:

• All Outlaw RPers are to send a mail to Anax with their Character name and all players are advised to contact anyone they know who would be interested in Outlaw RP, to have them mail their names to Anax, so that we can create an Outlaw mail list for ease of communication and organization.
  • At present the organization of the Outlaws is to be a group effort with many people taking responsibility, with some outside help from the IAAF to get set up, however the Outlaws will need to be self-sufficient eventualy as they cannot rely upon IAAF support on a permanent basis.
  • There needs to be a Major RP Recruitment/Propaganda campaign on the Official FarStar Forum.
  • Sundays are to be made the "Official" RP Day of the week.

We will be having another RP meeting in a fortnight.

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: First FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  eclipce Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Good work guys Smile

Many who attended the meeting? - Propaganda... we could use a sticky on the farstar forum, a general farstar-rp thread or the like.

The Outlaw idea sounds like a good thing, tie up the anti-Imperial forces a tad. I'll write Anax ingame as requested -

eclipce

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:27 pm

think we got a few basics laid down and hopefully with Mik and Ib's help we can get it going a bit!

I think the main things we need to figure out are things like, who will be the "designated" leaders of the outlaws.
and the basic theme as such.

I look at IAAF and it's pretty simple to work out, Imperial group with a basic command structure both on the ground and in space.
whilst the "outlaws" would be a more diverse and less militarist group I still think there would need to be structure?

Personally I would like to see a little more in the way of Rebel RP, whether this be more of the lines of general troops, middle men (this would probably fit more in terms of the smugglers and the like) or whatever else,

In terms of Jedi I think we need to try and be specific in that any "jedi" should act in period, what I mean by this is that "canon" dictates that any Jedi about would be in hiding. I kinda see a line between the Jedi (these would be characters with a history in the jedi order from episodes 1-3) and force sensitives (characters born after the fall of the Jedi order). I think in order to not be looked at in the usual LOLRP way would be to avoid the "yes master, no master" and backbreaking bowing sessions!

I think my main point is we need to try and decide on a "direction" for this RP to take rather than just ad hoc-ing it?
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 am

had another thought lol.

if we're going to do a banner or poster thingy for the swg forums too, I was wondering if anyone had any in game shots, of rebels vs imps? use the graphics of the game to do the bulk of the poster?

I can give making one a go, but maybe if a few others good at that kinda thing would do some too we could pop them up on this forum for a bit of a vote? Very Happy
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down