Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smuggling event Sunday

2 posters

Go down

Smuggling event Sunday Empty Smuggling event Sunday

Post  Saiana Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 am

ok so I think I sent out an in game mail to most people.

Smuggling event this Sunday.

Current plan is it will kick off on Lok (will provide wp ig) hopefully a breif meeting at a little storyteller camp site, for "pick up" of weapons, etc

need to work this part out with Mik, but was thinking that this meeting could be interupted (can have the NPCs helping out in the "battle" and to allow both sides some "kills" as such, thinking low level NPCs for the classic snuff it effect)

I'll try and pick a place that is within easy travel of the starport i think, so everyone can head for there, to go up into space to travel to the next system for the 2nd part of the meeting as such. (thinking that if up for it the Imp boys could form a little blockaide in one system at the hyperlane point) I had thought about Rori for the 2nd part to use the rebel base, but I don't think you can actually land there from space Sad so... well it's kinda open where to have the 2nd part of the meeting....

Please let me know if this sounds ok with all?
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Smuggling event Sunday Empty Re: Smuggling event Sunday

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Sounds good to me, I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to get the IASC to come along as we have our RP events on Sunday anyway, as for the Storyteller NPC stuff, if the Imperials are to attack I'd imagine you'll have to get a cloaked spy to drop a shuttle landing Storyteller prop, then spawn a Stormtrooper Squad when it lands, as with Storyteller NPCs not being able to follow set waypoints, it's either that or just have them randomly spawn within attack range, also may sound obvious but remember Imperial Players won't be able to attack Imperial Storyteller NPCs, just incase you have any OOC Imperial Smugglers.

As for space it should be easy enough and I'll probably be able to make a blockade of sorts with my Gunboat at a minimum. Razz

Any idea what time you expect to kick off so I can send a mail to the IASC lot about it?

By the way if you're short of Smugglers on the night I can come along with my alt "on your side" if needed.

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:51 am

I was thinking between 7pm and 8pm (gmt)

just need to try and find out who is going to come tbh.
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik'di Boken Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Think that went alright considering it was quite complicated to get set up, just a shame the Rebel NPC didn't work for some reason, gonna have to try to work out why.

Had fun though eitherway. Cool

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 am

yeah I was down right annoyed with the rebel troops Sad lazy gits!

had a bit of a fail moment Sad
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down