Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP event for Sunday 11th January.

4 posters

Go down

RP event for Sunday 11th January. Empty RP event for Sunday 11th January.

Post  Saiana Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 am

I've sent a mail out in game to some people for them to pass it down to the others but....

basic plan for this event is 2 fold.

I will be on the rebel side myself which begins at 6:30pm in Ord Mandel.
The Rebel troops are to report to the top floor rear room to form groups and to be briefed on the mission.
We will then be taking 2 neutral gunships which will be running under false names to appear like Imperial transports.

We will be using these to try and fly through an Imperial Blockaide in the Naboo system in order to land and deliver the supplies and troops to Moenia.

The imperials will discover that we are not who we seem to be somehow ((this has been left up to them to devise and will hopefully add a little spontinaity to the proceedings))
once discovered we will make a break for the station to land, while the imperials will try to disable our ships.

if this happens we will have a short time to try to repair the ship or to use the escape pods.
if split up the Rebel soldiers should make their way to Moenia to meet up with the others.

If this event goes well I have a basic idea skected out for a subsequent event which will be more ground based.

If you have any questions or ideas please talk to me Smile

remember the event will start for the Rebels at 6:30pm (GMT) in the Ord Mandell space station.

The Imperial troops will be organised by the IAAC commanders (Mik'di & Ibrahim ((please correct me if I'm wrong here you two Razz))_)

hope to see you there Smile
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RP event for Sunday 11th January. Empty Re: RP event for Sunday 11th January.

Post  eclipce Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 am

sounds like fun, I'll join if I have the time.

eclipce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 am

Looking forward to it. Smile

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Post  Belidos Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:54 am

I didn't know about this in advance, not being much of a forum browser, but sort of gravitated into it as i wondered through the starport, cheers for a good evening mik'di (the magnet that dragged me into his ship :p ), even if i did make a mess of things agroing that damned station and getting myself bugged, and thanks to those who organised it, a great event and hopefully the first of many more the same, Smile

Belidos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down