Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

4 posters

Go down

Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:49 pm

The Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting will be held at 20:00 GMT (8pm UK Time) on Monday the 22nd of December 2008, in Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine.

There will be an Out of Character RP discussion/meeting in Mos Eisley Cantina at the above time/date

The meeting will be to discuss any new developments in the FarStar RP Community and to discuss future events and plans.

Long Live the Emperor!

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Salofen Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Aye aye, should be there. Smile
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: Third FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Synn Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Eisley? Are you fucking mad?

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Decided against Snowy Wayfar this week.

Can just use group chat if there's lots of numpties about in Eisley.

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:19 am

There are plenty of other places besides Eisly and Wayfar though. I'd try Bestine or Mos Espa.

I also forwarded the mail to Taruk, Artik and Tyraan, as I think they want to be there.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Very True, hell we could even for to Mos Tieke!

I know if we're in Eisley i will end up having outbursts and getting VERY cheesed off with the nub entertainers and the spam...

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:50 am

i've forwarded on the mail to a few, but I can see Eisley being..... interesting to say the least lol

personally I'd say Ord Mandel or somewhere, yeah a little out the way but its usually quiet Smile
altho don;t be surprised if i'm not in the best of moods Razz (going to be covering for 2 other people while trying to do my job too.... the area manager is in... fat lot of good he'll be)
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:08 am

Yeah, please not Eisly, if we have to we could go to one of those derelict buildings out of the way or summat, but nubs smell crowds, then they comes running to see the commotion. Then they start saying things like "wht u guys doin", obviously they get no reply, so they resort to sittong on top of you and challenging you to duels. Mad Rolling Eyes

Synn you need to start building a Noob Star.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down