Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

+2
Seelec
Mik'di Boken
6 posters

Go down

Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Mik'di Boken Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 am

The Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting will be held at 19:00 BST (7pm UK Time) on Monday the 30th of March 2009, in the Imperial Guild Hall in Mos Luna Tatooine. (the Generic Guild Hall South of the Shuttleport next to the Town Hall).

There will be an Out of Character RP discussion/meeting in the Imperial Guild Hall in Mos Luna, at the above time/date

The meeting will be to discuss any new developments in the FarStar RP Community and to discuss future events and plans.

Please post in the following thread any topics you would like discussed during this meeting:

Meeting Topics

IMPORTANT: In the UK the Clocks change the day before this Meeting, from GMT to BST, which is 1 hour ahead, I am unsure what affect this will have on non-UK Time Zones.

Long Live the Emperor!

Last edited by Mik'di Boken on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  Seelec Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 am

We have in Germany the timechange, too. So nothing really changes. Very Happy
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting Empty Re: Sixth FarStar General Roleplayer Meeting

Post  margras Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 am

I cant come sadly, but ill try to get the info from some people who were there.

margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:30 am

Evil connection here lol. I won't be back till wednesday.

Can you drop the mail to some people like Sirius', hurrikane, clazer, rich'ard, illtown,ssirmie please?
I would do but I can't go far far away.
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Sorry i missed it.... have been packing / sorting out car (As it looked lilke a hobo's home) as i'm off to collect Okawoo tomorrow then head off for the week :/

Miss anything important?

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Of course you did!

Werent you cleaning your car as Tescos? tongue
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down