Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson

4 posters

Go down

New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson Empty New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson

Post  Taruk Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:42 am

The way that I see it, with GU 8 coming into play shortly and a way to be "selective" about whom goes into guild war and who does not is a perfect way for us to increase the realism of the galactic civil war while protecting our traders etc.

While any RP war would have strict guidelines and pre set rules to avoid "ganking" etc, this new feature is a sure fire way to prevent traders being abused, meaning we can all have a save and fun Guild war.

You opinions please.

Taruk

http://www.imperialhighcommand.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson Empty Re: New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson

Post  Seelec Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:30 am

This option sounds good.
Make a save war, without the danger of collateral damages. Very Happy
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson Empty Re: New Guild updates coming in Update 8, could mean more "save" RP PVP emerson

Post  Tharek Tolemac Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 am

*throws some guides at Taruk*

Oh... and I like the new options. Smile

Tharek Tolemac

http://www.twinlakes.granos.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:55 am

Yes I agree, should be alot of fun. Very Happy
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 am

Salofen wrote: Yes I agree, should be alot of fun. Very Happy

What? Throwing guides at Taruk? I agree. Laughing

But the new option with the GU for the GuildWars even.
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Taruk Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:51 am

Throw them at me and I will not able to be able to do anything! Im old leave me be!

Taruk

http://www.imperialhighcommand.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down