Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margras Kayda

Go down

Margras Kayda Empty Margras Kayda

Post  margras Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Margras Kayda was supposedly born 26 BBY on Carida.
He wasn't.
He was never born. He was created. Margras Kayda...was a clone.Born on Kamino like the rest of his brothers, he was...different. His accent was right but his appearance was different; he had blue eyes and auburn hair. The kaminoans were afraid of this mistake in the cloning process, fearing that if word got out it would jeparodize their reputation. So they studied him. They ran expiraments on him, trying to determine what exactly had gone wrong. Whithin a few months, they had. This particular clone had somehow gotten genes that hadn't been in Jango's family for generations, something that must have come from at least 800 years ago. But
Jango had gotten these alleles, however they had been masked by the dominant traits in his DNA. One of the kinder kaminoans convinced the others to let the poor boy join his brothers. He always wore his helmet around people other than his brothers. Only his brothers wouldn't stare at him. The young clone got up to speed in no time, and was selected for special combat training and advanced piloting training and was eventually admitted into Torrent Company.
22 BBY
Trooper CT-126(Margras) deploys for the first time on Geonosis. He is in the same gunship that Generals Kenobi and Skywalker board. While chasing after Dooku, a blast from a geonosian fighter knocks CT-126 and Senator Amidala out of the gunship. They make their way back to their forces and manage to rally some help for Kenobi and Skywalker. CT-126's friend CT-115-65/987 "Vik" died when that gunship was shot down after delivering Kenobi and Skywalker.

Year 1 of the Clone wars:
-The Dark Reaper Crisis-
13:6-First battle of Rhen Var: CT-126 is in a convoy returning to the main republic base on Rhen Var. Halfway back to the base, they are attacked, and realize that the separatists have discovered their base. Their comm vehicle is destroyed, and so they couldnt call for reinforcements. Fortuneatly, the base picked them up on their scanners and commander Skywalker took a gunship out to help them. Once back at base, CT-126 helps to coordinate the defense of the base. Unfortuneatly, they have to evacuate. CT-126 and his platoon stayed behind to protect the gunships while they launched. They managed to get to a secondary outpost and find a transport there, and rejoined General Kenobi's forces above Raxus Prime.
13:6-Battle of Raxus Prime:Once the jedi confirmed the presence of a separatist base, CT-126 and a large battalion of troopers were deployed. CT-126 was stationed on an AT-TE. Everything was going well at first; they had punched through to the crane the separatists were using to excavate...something. Then, everything went to hell.
***Personal log of CT-126***
When we saw that...whatever it was punch through the barrier, we didn't know what to think. We thought it was some sort of ship, until we saw the eyes on it. And that was all we saw. It opened fire, and the next thing we knew...well most of us didnt. Most of us were dead. I thought I was. The things blasters ripped through the durasteel plating of the AT-TE, blowing it apart. I never believed in luck before-and I dont now-but thinking about that explosion made me wonder how I survived without needing prosthetics. The walkers legs buckled, and it dropped down blazing. The reactor decompressed and exploded. I had thrown myself to the floor, and that probably saved me. The blast rolled over me, blackening a large section of my armor. It held though, and kept me safe from the worst of the blast. My helmet systems fried though. And then it was over, as soon as it had begun. Once I convinced myself I was alive, I crawled out from the wreckage. The first thing I saw was the battalion I had been a part of. Well, what was left of it. Blazing parts and bodies.
***End of log***
General Kenobi brought CT-126 back to their forces, commending and promoting him to lieutenant and giving him command of the 55th Platoon. CT-126 and the 55th flew a squadron of V-19 fighters over Kashyyk, and destroyed a small CIS cruiser while General Kenobi led a force to rescue Skywalker.13:6-Second battle of Rhen Var: CT-126 is aboard an Acclamator-Assault Cruiser that crashes. He and his platoon team up with some other men and defend the ramp of the cruiser until help arrives. Once it does, they mount up on CK-6 Snow Assault Speeders. They led an attack on a separatist XT Beetle Transport. They destroy it with minimal casualties and regroup with the main forces, attacking a separatist Control Ship trying to take off. They succeed, and Anakin goes on alone into the base.
13:6-Battle of Thule: After commander Skywalker took out the shield, CT-126 and his platoon landed near the city. He and his men were pinned down until General Windu arrived, and then they were able to mount TX-150 Aiwha Assault Tanks. (Modified versions of the TX-130s outfitted to carry 4 troopers inside. Two could also ride on the skids on each side, as the missile launchers had been moved forwards) The 55th fought through the city and was eventually stopped when the separatists activated explosives planted on a bridge, stopping them from getting through to commander Skywalker. They were not needed however, and skywalker destroyed the Dark Reaper.
-End of Dark Reaper Crisis-
I can feel myself changing, becoming less and less like my brothers. At first it was only my voice, but now...my body...it feels different. It feels...better. I feel like I could take a blaster bolt in the chest and shrug it off. My reflexes feel faster, and my muscles stronger. I have a feeling that its a result of the mistake in my cloning process. Ill talk to Ko Sai about it next time im on Kamino.
***End of log***
13:7-First Battle of Kamino: CT-126 and his platoon are among those called back to Kamino to defend their home. They flew air support for the ground forces that were landing, and then came down to battle the droid ground forces. CT-126 is wounded in battle, but makes a full recovery.
I talked to Ko Sai. Something about it spooked her, I dont know why. Doesn't take much to freak Kaminoans though, so it might not mean anything. Still...She also gave me some sort of injector, and made me promise to use it if I survived the war. I dont know what it does, but she seemed adamant that I use it.
***End of log***
13:11-Battle of Christophsis: CT-126, serving under Captain Rex as a member of Torrent Company, leads his men into battle on Christophsis. Droids overran their position, and his platoon suffered heavy losses. They hide out in a series of buildings behind enemy lines and are temporarily labeled as MIA. As soon as the droids advance again and engage the 501st and the 212th's forward troops however, they launched a devastating counter attack on the separatist forces.
13:11-The battle of Teth: The 13 men of the 55th that died during the battle of Christophsis are replaced just in time for the assault on Teth. CT-126 leads his men into battle above Teth, engaging separatist cruisers. Three members are shot down, and 1 pilot is recovered. CT-126 adds 32 more vulture droid kills to his tally. After gaining space superiority, CT-126 lead his squadron down into Teth's atmosphere. They provided air support for Captain Rex's men, taking out a battalion of droids surrounding them. Overall, the mission was a success.
I got word today that Plo Koon's fleet in the Abregado system was destroyed...
So i am dedicating this log to my friend Sinker. I miss him...he was a hatchmate of mine. We were very good friends...but I can't think about that now. Pain will weaken me.
I heard that Ko Sai defected. It suprised me. I didn't think the kaminoans would want to live anywhere other than kamino. I guess I was wrong.
***End of log***
13:11-Battle over Bothawui: The 55th crew a small group of AT-TEs on one of the asteroids used to ambush General Grievous.
I just got the news, Sinker survived the Abregado attack along with several other men. Im very glad of this, for Sinker was always a good friend. Now ive been chosen to pick two of my best men to accompany me and Captain Rex to a separatist listening station. Ive been thinking and I believe ill pick Saber and Siesmik, they have both performed exceptionally lately.
**End of log***

margras

Back to top Go down

Margras Kayda Empty Re: Margras Kayda

Post  margras Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 pm

13:11-Mission to Skytop Station: CT-126 and Saber jump from the twighlight along with the jedi and Captain Rex's squad. Siesmik stays behind to pilot the Twilight. Saber is killed by General Grievous. 13:12-14:5-The Cykrillian Massacre: The 55th is deployed to a world at the end of the Corporate Sector, Cykrillia. That planet has been removed from official imperial records because of...certain expiraments currently being run there. Cykrillia was a world that, like Correlia, had been "built" by the star forge. It was heavily inhabited, with close to 20 billion people. It was a giant city planet, like Coruscant. But those cities had been built to hide something. And the separatists wanted that something. They blocaded the planet with a MASSIVE fleet, and commenced landing troops. The 55th and a large republic fleet got there a month into the confict, and began hammering away at the separatist blockade. The Cykrillian people had no weapons of which to speak of, and level after level of the city fell to the droids. The republic could not land any troops yet. CT-126 flew many 0missions, and eventually the blockade faltered. Then, the separatists did the unthinkable. They fired barrage after barrage upon the planet, killing millions. Then, they set their ships on a collision course for the planet and increased their reactors power generation levels to an extremely dangerous rate. When the ships hit the planet, their reactors exploded. The force of the ships hitting the cities and the explosions of the reactors left the planet a barren, irradiated wasteland. No survivors were ever found.
20 billion people gone...just like that. It was horrible, just standing there, watching as the ships hit the planet. There was nothing we could have done. We were helpless. I...I need to be alone for a while. Even writing doesn't take my mind off of this...nothing can.
***End of log***
14:5-The Battle of Jabiim: The republic was ill prepared for the conditions of Jabiim. Walkers got stuck in the mud, the storms stopped them from landing reinforcements, and even comm channels rarely worked. The enemy on the other hand, was well used to the conditions and had equipment to deal with it. Clone trooper losses were in the thousands. CT-126 and his platoon became pinned down in one attack and suffered heavy losses when an artillery strike came down right on top of them. None of them escaped injury, and only CT-126 and 7 of his men survived. One of them lost both of his arms, and had to be shipped back to coruscant. The remainer of the 55th was lucky enough to get offworld.Soon after, the remainder of the 55th was deployed to coruscant with the 501st. CT-126 is promoted to captain, and becomes the leader of the 3rd Shock Company. They gained new armor and were reassigned to the Rendilli fleet. CT-126 and the 3rd Shock company crewed a small gunboat. 126 actually flew the ship into the docking bay of one of the TradeFed cruisers, destroying the arm of the cruiser from inside. 15:12-The battle of Boz Pity: The 3rd Shock Company is deployed to Boz Pity. They sustain medium losses, 23 men are lost when a part of the ship caved in when they crashed.19 BBY-The Battle of Coruscant: The 3rd is recalled back to Coruscant. They are split up among five heavy dropships. One was destroyed when it was hit by a separatist cruiser hypering in. Another was destroyed by a heavy turbolaser blast from the Invisible Hand. A third was damaged in space and burned up in the atmosphere. The remaining two dropships made it safely onto the surface of coruscant, and the men of the 3rd fought off a group of assassin droids.
We all knew it would happen sometime. It shouldn''t have suprised us. But it did. Even so, we didn't argue. We didn't say a word. Not when order 66 came down. Not when we marched through the pillars into the jedi temple. Not when we blew it apart.
***End of log***
19 BBY-Order 66: The remainder of the 3rd is absorbed into the large ranks marching upon the jedi temply. CT-126 is given the honor of standing directly behind Lord Vader. He and his men slaughtered the jedi with no remorse. They didnt think twice; just aimed and fired. It wasn't personal. War isn't personal.
I found the injector that Ko Sai gave me today. I don't know what to do with it to be honest. I always trusted Ko Sai...but...her defection...it shook me. She always talked about reversing the growth process...maybe this is it...
***Session Timeout***
Five days later, CT-126 was found dead in his quarters. A kaminoan was among those that found him, and rushed him to her lab. She had a nagging suspicion about what had happened. She found that she was right. The injector had introduced a powerful depressant to CT-126's body. This depressant was one that Ko Sai had developed specifically for him. It had nutrealized the chemicals that caused clones to grow at an accelerated rate. However, she had underestimated the power of the drug. The shock of it had sent CT-126 into a coma. Three days later, he came out of it. The scientist ran some tests on him, and found the side affects of the drug. It had, in a way, done the opposite of the accelerated growth. CT-126 was aging slower than normal humans now. The scientist was unable to tell him whether it would prolong his lifespan or just keep his body from growing old. She gave him a name as well. She named him Margras. Soon, he added the last name, "Kayda", after Cykrillea's star. Since he was in essence, no longer a clone, Margras left the stormtrooper corps. He worked for a few years as an assassin in imperial intelligence before joining the navy.
18 BBY: The Ghorman Massacre: Margras is aboard the ship which governer Tarkin lands on top of the Ghorman people. Strangely, the massacre does not affect him in any emotional way.
17-16 BBY: Imperial Intelligence sends Margras on an assassination mission. The target was a jedi, Jalar Torme. Margras tracked Jalar down above the ruin that was Cykrillea. He shot down the jedi, who was flying an old YT-2400 class ship. The jedi crashed on a piece of debris floating above the planet. Margras landed and punctured the wounded jedi's Vacsuit. The jedi died painfully. Margras loaded some of the cargo on the YT-2400 onto his KSE Firespray, then found something else that interested him. Part of the YT had been modded to carry a small Eta-2 Actis Starfighter. Margras attached it to the hull of his Firespray and brought it back with him. Soon after, Margras was given a small bunker and some land on tatooine to use as a base of operations.
15 BBY: Margras and a group of fellow blackops members go undercover on a top secret project to try to garner favor for the empire and hatred for the rebellion. They are issued fake IDs and rebellion fighters, weapons, uniforms, and armor. Margras then lead the team in a series of horrific massacres, acting as the rebellion. They slaughtered entire cities, showing no mercy. They gave no quarter at all. Perhaps worst of all, they assaulted a convoy of Chandrillian Tour Cruiseships. Each one was a massive yaht, carrying at least 600 people each. The group of rebel fighters destroyed 3 of the four ships and disabled the fourth. They took out the reactor on the one they disabled, rendering it powerless. They were unable to launch escape pods or even turn on their lights. The occupants eventually turned into savages and cannibals, eating each other to survive. When they were eventually found, there was a gigantic holonet story about it.
***Personal log of Margras Kayda***
At first when I began the mission, I was wary of this mission. I thought that it would make me sick, all this murdering. The truth is, it didnt. I dont know why, but it made me feel...alive. Perhaps my sudden ability not to feel sickness or remorse of murder is a result of my cloning. Perhaps not. Am I becoming a monster? No I dont think so. I am not a senseless, raging barbarian. I am a methodical killer. I am pragmatic. I am sadistic, not phsycotic. For now, all I know is this mission was a success.
***End of log***
The squadrons final mission was to assault an imperial base. They assaulted a star destroyer and destroyed it. This was the final bit of their plan. Soon they returned to the empire. The holonet tore into the rebellion, calling them no better than the cannibal savages they created. There was a sudden flux in imperial recruits.
12 BBY: Margras transfers to the navy. Because of his prowess as a pilot in the clone wars, he quickly speeds through the ranks. By 11BBY he already commanded an assault shuttle.
11 BBY: Margras launches his assault shuttle in the battle above Mustafar. He and his crew pounded the CIS warships. Then, an order came in from Lord Vader. He wanted them to steal one of the confederacy bombers and fly it back to the star destroyer. Margras couldnt resist the challenge. He put on an EVO suit and had his crew bring the ship as close as possible to the confederacy ships hangar. Then, he did the unthinkable. He jumped from the airlock, without a jetpack. He made it into the hangar, and managed to bring the bomber back to the star destroyer. He was promoted for it after the battle.
10 BBY: The Kamino Insurrection-Margras flies a VT-49 decimator into battle, single handidly taking out a clone cruiser attempting to take off. He and his crew damaged the ship too much for it to remain airborne. The ship fell beneath the seas of Kamino. After he and his men destroyed that, they moved on to stop more clone gunships from taking off. He dropped off a bounty hunter named Boba Fett, who helped take out the cloning chambers. He provided air support for the remainder of the battle.
2 BBY: Margras, now an admiral, visits a tie fighter factory to see a new prototype they had developed. He was unimpressed when the factory was attacked by a jedi and his militia. Margras took control of the factory, leading a squadron of tie fighters to attack the rebel fighters. Margras and the others are forced to abandon the factory however.
2 BBY: Margras is recruited by a ruthlesss leader named Jaran Taruk. Taruk was intrigued by his file, and his skill as a pilot. He offered Margras a seat in his branch of the empire, and Margras gladly took it.
0 BBY: Margras is one of the pilots who participates in the retaliatory attack on Yavin. He destroys three rebel freighters trying to escape, along with his squadron.

margras

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum