Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Roleplay Evening

+3
margras
Saiana
Seelec
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casual Roleplay Evening Empty Casual Roleplay Evening

Post  Seelec Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:28 am

Hello Roleplayers,

on Friday the 20th. February we want to make a casual roleplay evening again.

Location is in Mountain-View. We will offer there drinks and food (at the Club and vice-versa at the diner). Our shops will all be open.

Bring along your friends, or anyone you know who likes Roleplay.

Open doors are at 7:00 pm GMT.

Hope to see you there for a drink or two.

Regards,

Seelec Olai

One of the LEGO <Brick Brigade> Guildleaders
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Casual Roleplay Evening Empty Re: Casual Roleplay Evening

Post  Saiana Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 am

can you drop me an in game mail if you haven't already hun Smile
then I'll forward it on to the guild Smile
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 am

allready made. Very Happy
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  margras Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 am

Id love to come but unfortuneatly school prevents me...sorry, id really like to come

margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 am

margras wrote:Id love to come but unfortuneatly school prevents me...sorry, id really like to come

not to sound naive... it's 7pm? or are you in a different timezone hun?
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:44 am

maybe margras should put some informations in his profile, like the location and so. Suspect
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  margras Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Lol ill do that

But just for this post yeah...im in California, so 7pm is just before noon for me.

margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Okies. maybe u come in a bit later, think at least we will be up till 11:00 pm GMT.
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:00 am

I'll be having a drink after work me thinks so will be nicely inebriated when i reach you hehe
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:25 am

You want to have the special Fruit-Mix like last time??? Laughing drunken
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:47 am

hehe
well got a fruity thing, but will be onto the vodka and red bulls, then slow down to the vodka and coke/lemonaide hehe

just wish I had someone you can get in Holland legally... Twisted Evil
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 pm

*Ironic on* many thanks to all Imperial guilds for coming. *Ironic off*
I thought after the last meeting with Ibrahim that this evenings are important to get each other known better.
I thought that even Imperials have a free day, where they can act as normal civilians.
Bad thing that i did not get any reply from anyone.
*Sarcasm on* Have i planned to less to get the people interrested?
Did I forget to make a OOC-meeting before, to get planned who talks to whom and what do we talk about?
Who drinks what and who arrives when and which clothing we wear?
Or do I have to do godmoding and say everyone has to be there?
*Sarcasm off*
My question know is: which day do you prefer mostly for such an evening or are you not interrested in such evenings?
My idea was to make such evenings every fortnight at different locations. So we can see other decorated towns and get known to each other a bit better. OOC or not can you decide by your own.

Thanks to the boys and girls from N Rep for coming and having a nice evening with us.

Last edited by Seelec on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Belidos Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:57 am

Sorry, i was busy, and to be honest i would not have atended with my imperial character anyway.

My character is strictly a high ranking imperial official, he does not socialize outside his own class (even though he wasn't born into that class), he would not be seen in a cantina unless leading a stormtrooper unit in a raid and he certainly wouldn't be at an event that possibly involved rebels unless he was there on a tip off to arrest them.

I would however, probably bring one of tmy alts instead if i could make it.

Also to be honest, i think friday night is usually a bad night for games, i don't know how it is in other european countries, but in the UK friaday night is the traditional pub n club night so brits dont tend to be online on friday nights.

Belidos

Back to top Go down

Post  Seung-Mina Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:04 am

Still it would be polite to send at least a message that you couldn't make it...
Seung-Mina
Seung-Mina

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 am

Thought this is a RP-Community.
Right now I think if the Event is not an order from an Imperial Command, no Imps will be seen on it.

The casual event before was on a Wednesday, but maybe some Players have there their Rabbit-Club-Evening or what ever. (btw. thanks to the guys from Sigma for coming on that Wednesday)
This casual Roleplay is not for spying out any secrets u have or something like that. It's to see and learn how other Player do Roleplay. U can learn maybe from ur own faults and u can teach and show others how u like to do Roleplay. And u can maybe catch some new ideas for RP.
U don't have to play ur main char. Even if u come to this event with it, u can use a wrong name, be a traveling business man or whatever u like. It has nothing to do with ur main profession, ur ARC, own Storyline or whatever.
Its just to get an OOC-View on other players and how they act.
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Sorry I missed it, busy irl.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 pm

>
> Hello Roleplayers,
>
> Next Try to get a full house. Very Happy
> on Thursday the 5th of March we want to make a casual roleplay evening again.
>
> Location is in Mountain-View. We will offer there drinks and food (at the Club and vice-versa at the diner). Our shops will all be open.
>
> Bring along your friends, or anyone you know who likes Roleplay.
>
> Open doors are at 7:00 pm GMT.
>
> Hope to see you there for a drink or two.
>
> Regards,
>
> Seelec Olai
>
> One of the LEGO <Brick Brigade> Guildleaders
>
>
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Ill be there for an hour probably, got badminton at 8.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Thats a word.
This evening is not to catch u for hours there. Even if u just come by for a drink or two. for a half hour or more, its ok then.
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  margras Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Is there any way at all we might be able to do one of these on the weekend in the future? Id love to attend.

margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Sure. We can try to make such a thing during the weekend.
Btw. u can start such a small event by ur own. If u don't have the right location ask some of us. Think everyone has or knows a nice location.
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibrahim Gaunt Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:04 am

Seelec wrote:*Ironic on* many thanks to all Imperial guilds for coming. *Ironic off*
I thought after the last meeting with Ibrahim that this evenings are important to get each other known better.
I thought that even Imperials have a free day, where they can act as normal civilians.
Bad thing that i did not get any reply from anyone.
*Sarcasm on* Have i planned to less to get the people interrested?
Did I forget to make a OOC-meeting before, to get planned who talks to whom and what do we talk about?
Who drinks what and who arrives when and which clothing we wear?
Or do I have to do godmoding and say everyone has to be there?
*Sarcasm off*
My question know is: which day do you prefer mostly for such an evening or are you not interrested in such evenings?
My idea was to make such evenings every fortnight at different locations. So we can see other decorated towns and get known to each other a bit better. OOC or not can you decide by your own.

Thanks to the boys and girls from N Rep for coming and having a nice evening with us.

Tuesdays and Fridays I have Air Cadets, I've also had issues lately trying to sort out getting a job as just before Christmas I effectively had to resign from my job under the 'advice' of my previous employer. This has left me in the position of having to sort out my life and start a new career in IT. As mentioned earlier, I'm a Civilian Instructor for Air Cadets and we're going through tricky times on the Squadron which takes up a fair portion of my energy.

I also several years ago acquired Glandular Fever, which is something that stays in your system for the rest of your life and results in sporadic bouts of extreme tiredness and occasional mild depression. Between that and my current situation, I've been dealing with a fair bit of stress lately and trying to manage the RP situation hasn't really helped much. Also, I for one generally haven't got a fantastic memory and don't always remember to keep an active eye on forums, or have a good memory for dates so I tend to miss events unless I have some sort of prompt.

It is certainly not helped when people start getting either excessively defensive, excessively offensive, or just generally not considering others. I am capable of wielding the swords of Sarcasm and Irony quite well, however I choose not to because it is disrespectful and ultimately causes more tensions than it resolves situations. I would suggest that if this community intends to make any progress we consider communicating with each other in slightly less hostile terms. Express your feelings by all means, as I know it can be frustrating organising things and nobody turning up, but rather than getting confrontational, seek to engage in a discussion that find solutions to your problems rather than creating more problems in addition.

That's all I have to say for now,

Regards,

Ibrahim Gaunt

Ibrahim Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Seelec Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:53 am

I was concerned and angry, cause I haven't got any answer from the imperial side for this event.
I got answers or tells from other guilds, friends if they come or not.
Sure I haven't asked for answers. I was thinking, that I will get at least a reply in the forum here. And even if it just has been a message that would have told me about the wrong day. But nothing happend, even those people I have seen online have said a word.

Maybe I got the answer from Belidos in the wrong way. I got pissed on cause of the words about his rank and not socializing with other etc..

Thought the meaning of this event was clear and for what it is made for.

And one thing at the end. RL-Issues are always more important then SWG. Thats for sure. But sometimes it helps to write down some words in this Forum, even if its just for a game.

@ Ibrahim:

Hope you get your jop-problems solved soon.
And for the glandular fever I hope it is not coming not that often. My brother has it, too. In Germany its named: "Pfeiffersches Drüsenfieber". Hope you stay well and healthy for long times.

regards,
Seelec
Seelec

Back to top Go down

Post  Ibrahim Gaunt Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Seelec wrote:I was concerned and angry, cause I haven't got any answer from the imperial side for this event.
I got answers or tells from other guilds, friends if they come or not.
Sure I haven't asked for answers. I was thinking, that I will get at least a reply in the forum here. And even if it just has been a message that would have told me about the wrong day. But nothing happend, even those people I have seen online have said a word.

Maybe I got the answer from Belidos in the wrong way. I got pissed on cause of the words about his rank and not socializing with other etc..

Thought the meaning of this event was clear and for what it is made for.

And one thing at the end. RL-Issues are always more important then SWG. Thats for sure. But sometimes it helps to write down some words in this Forum, even if its just for a game.

@ Ibrahim:

Hope you get your jop-problems solved soon.
And for the glandular fever I hope it is not coming not that often. My brother has it, too. In Germany its named: "Pfeiffersches Drüsenfieber". Hope you stay well and healthy for long times.

regards,

Pass my regards on to your bro, and I hope he stays healthy too. I have to admit I probably haven't been fantastically considerate lately, as I've been mostly attempting to keep a fairly low profile whilst getting my life in order, however I should probably have communicated this better earlier on. Although it is just a game, a lot of us are putting a fair amount of time and effort into getting things organised, both Rebel and Imperial, and hopefully we can start respecting the efforts of each other and take part in each other's events and enjoy the efforts of others. I'll try and make a more concerted effort to get to events where possible.

Regards,

Ibrahim Gaunt.

Ibrahim Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Belidos Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:03 am

[quote="Ibrahim Gaunt] I'm a Civilian Instructor for Air Cadets and we're going through tricky times on the Squadron which takes up a fair portion of my energy.
[/quote]

SMURF!!

Hehe J/K, i used to teach in the ACF and i can agree it can be very stressful, i still remember a 2 week annual camp at Longmoor that was so tiring i slept 2 whole days straight when we got back (btw during my ITC they tried to get me to do a FULL lesson plan on JUST Battle Drill number 4, i still haven't worked it out, any ideas? lol).

I'll try to get there, i have been kind of busy of late and can't get on till quite late atm.

Belidos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next