Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krystina's Bio

Go down

Krystina's Bio Empty Krystina's Bio

Post  Saiana Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:30 am

Krystina Quelsiri was born around 36 years before the Battle of Yavin where the first Death Star was destroyed, to a family living at the Republic Embassy on Malastare. Raised for her first 4 years of life as an only child.
Her father was a ‘dispute negotiator’ for the Embassy, where he would preside over minor trade disputes, domestic issues and other similar issues, in order for both parties to reach a mutual resolution.
Her Mother worked for the Malastare Records Department as a Clerk, the bulk of her job involved looking after property records.

Krystina’s first few years were spent much the same as any other child’s, mostly uneventful. When she was 2 her Mother returned to work, so Krys was enrolled into the embassies nursery. Many of the others there were human due to the embassy itself, but it was during this time that she became more familiar with alien species and cultures, her first contact true contract with another race being with the native Dugs.

It was a few months before her forth birthday that events conspired to move Krystina’s life along a different path to her parents.
Krystina was overjoyed as it was becoming less and less frequent that she got to spend the day out with both her parents, more often than not it tended to be just her and her Mother, whilst her Father worked sometimes tireless hours.
As they were strolling through the urban shopping centre, following a skipping dancing Krys, a combination of screaming and smashing sounds came from the walkways above, getting closer at an alarming rate.
The source of the disturbance was a small planet bound shuttle, almost classed as a relic due to its age and only capable of carrying 10-15 people not including the single pilot.

The following inquest into the crash determined it to have been caused by a failure in the shuttles stabilisation system, simply due to its age.

As the shuttle careered out of control through the upper levels, the crowds began to scatter in panic, all attempting to reach an exit to escape the danger zone. This of course heralded the opposite effect, with the panicked people jamming the exit ways. Sirens were screaming over the commotion as more shuttles from the upper level landing pads scrambled in a late vain attempt to rescue the crashing shuttle.

“We thank you Master Jedi for helping us with this unfortunate situation” said the Dug looking up towards the robed figure of Qui Gon Jinn, his gruff voice betraying his gentle nature. Qui Gon smiled back “It was no problem at all Governor, I was happy to be of service before it degenerated any further, my only hope is that both sides with honour the new agreement” The sorrow in Jinn’s voice permeated through his usual calm venire.
Beside Qui Gon stood a younger robed figure, severely short hair accented by a single braid trailing, as Qui Gon turned to him, the boyish face lit up “Obi Wan can you go ahead and ready our shuttle, we will need to make haste to make Coruscant, I believe that we need to attend a trade dispute” the younger Jedi nodded his understanding before departing. Returning his attention to the Governor “again thank you for your hospi…” Jinn’s voice trailed off a concerned almost confused look replacing the warm exterior he had been projecting moments before. “Is there something wrong Master Jedi?” a hint of worry permeated the Governor’s voice. Replying almost as an afterthought after beginning his stride Qui Gon tipped his head “you will have to excuse me I sense a disturbance in the force” and with that he was gone, passing through the bustling crowd almost at a sprint.

As the shuttles frenzied flight path brought it crashing down through the upper tiers, the panic continued to escalate, before she knew it Krystina was alone in the crowd, her hand torn away from her Mother’s. As terrified as her parents were desperately trying to find their daughter again, Krystina stood motionless, staring at the looming hulk of shuttle and now half the upper tiers it had already shredded through. Trapped now by the terrified citizens trying to make their escape Krystina’s parents could see her stood in the centre of the plaza, staring up at the impending destruction, their screams to her drowned out by the sound of distorted metal and the other screams coming from everywhere around, all they could do was watch as her small arms stretched upwards almost as if to embrace the shuttle.

Now moving like a flash, jumping past anywhere he couldn’t run, Qui Gon came into view of the cause of the disturbance, tearing through the upper tiers akin to a sword through butter, he could feel the fear of the crowd accentuated with what could be described as a bright burst of flame prior to being extinguished. Gathering himself to reach out in the force to try and stop the wayward trajectory of the shuttle, he couldn’t help but freeze as he saw the shuttle begin to slow itself, the force already saturated by the presence of so many people would normally have made finding a force sensitive a near impossible task, but from below the shuttle a torrent of the force sprang forth taking over the area almost like the current of a river, the screams dying out as more and more of the crowds mood changed from fear and panic to an almost infinite mix of shock, disbelief, relief, confusion.

Below the shuttle the people were unsure where to look, towards the shuttle above that had ground to a near stop, or at the small girl below it that appeared to be the reason for its unexpected sojourn.
Stood in the centre of the small clearing that had formed around her, Krystina stood there shaking, still holding the shuttle through the force, unable to do much more than stand there and hold it in position, her brow and clothes sopping wet from sweat.

The shuttle’s interior was still screaming warnings with a smoke choking the air, the half dozen passengers still clinging to any solid surface they could as gravity tried to pull them forward, the pilot sweat dripping from his face forward onto the flashing instruments, sat almost frozen in his crash harnessing, unable to take his eyes off the small girl stood maybe two dozen meters ahead, arms stretched out almost in an embrace.

Snapping out of his brief surprise at the sight before him, Qui Gon leapt forward, moving in closer to the small girl. Soon as he was close enough, he steadied himself as he reached out in the force taking hold of the shuttle, beginning to move it to set it down safely he could feel the initial struggle against the motion, as little Krys fought to hold it in position, before finally letting go.
As the shuttle finally came to rest across what looked like a warzone in the plaza, Qui Gon turned to face Krystina, now on her knees, her sweat soaked body trembling from exhaustion as her chest heaved from the exertion.

“Your Daughter has a strong connection with the force” mused Qui Gon, as Krystina’s mother passed him a drink.
Now back in the Quelsiri’s apartment, Qui Gon sat with Krystina’s parents, discussing the feat they had been witnesses to earlier. They had sat like wide eyed infants themselves whilst Qui Gon had explained the ideas of the Force, the way it was in every living thing, binding the universe together, during this Krystina was happily playing with her toys expressing a curiosity with ‘the bearded man’ who had accompanied them home.
By the time Qui Gon had moved onto discussing the potential for Krystina to travel to the Jedi Temple, little Krystina was asleep on the opposite end of the sofa to him.
“But she’s our Daughter, how can you expect us to just let her go!? Never to see her again?” The emotion poured through Mrs Quelsiri’s voice.
“I understand what I am asking, but you saw what she is capable of” pausing for a second Qui Gon’s voice was full of understanding and compassion “I will be honest with you, I’ve seen Padawans struggle to do what your daughter managed, I know I am asking you to let her go, but surely you can understand why.” Pausing again to let this idea settle in their minds, he looked at them each in the eyes “she could become a great Jedi…”
“I know” answered her mother, cutting off Qui Gon before he could say anything more “but… we’ll never see her again!” almost in tears Mrs Quelsiri turned and embraced her husband, her faint sobs only compounding the enormity of the situation.
Stroking his wife’s hair Mr Quelsiri looked at Qui Gon “can you please give us some time alone to think about this?”
“I fully understand” replied Qui Gon as he began to rise to his feet, “my transport will be on landing pad F at the Embassy, if you could let me know your decision tomorrow I will wait until then.” Quietly leaving the Quelsiri’s in silence to contemplate their daughter’s future.

A morning mist hung in the air, the sun lending a soft white tint to everything through it. At the base of the entrance ramp to a Consular-class cruiser, sat Qui Gon legs crossed, eyes semi shut in a meditative pose. Opening his eyes as he sensed the charged mixed emotions of the Quelsiri parents as they approached he couldn’t help but smile as Krystina skipped ahead of them a innocent bliss and excitement extruding from her in the force, looking at the next step of her journey as more of a holiday trip instead of travelling to be tested for acceptance into the Jedi Order.
Regaining his calm demeanour as the Quelsiri’s grew closer, looking at the few bags they carried with them, it was obvious their decision had been made. As much as it pained them after watching their daughter perform what less well informed people would have called a miracle they could not deny her the chance to explore her as of yet untapped potential. The mist surrounding them only served to make the Quelsiri’s feel suffocated, despite the high mood of their daughter skipping ahead of them.
As they faced each other the Quelsiri’s faces look almost mask like, as they tried to keep their emotions in check, however the masks were slowly breaking down, cracking away like a century old play mask, the outside paint and venire giving glimpses at a truer face.
Qui Gon looked into their eyes as they reached him passing Krystina’s possessions that she was unable to carry herself “I understand the sacrifice you have made here, and I promise to look over your daughter to the best of my ability”
The Quelsiri’s could say nothing, fearful that their front would break, the last thing they wanted was for the last time their daughter might see them to be a tearful event.
As Krystina bounced up the ramp again with Qui Gon behind her parents stood motionless in each others arms, the cruiser’s ramp closing behind them as the engines began to cast an almost ethereal glow while the cruiser began its ascent, rising from the platform before it’s 3 rear engines fired up thrusting it into the fog, the red colouring of the hull combined with the glow of the engines cast the shuttle in a pink through the mist as it began to disappear, leaving the Quelsiri’s alone on the shuttle pad, silent in a sea of activity around them.
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Krystina's Bio Empty Re: Krystina's Bio

Post  Saiana Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Krystina's Bio Krys1
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com