Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoth - hows it like?

4 posters

Go down

Hoth - hows it like? Empty Hoth - hows it like?

Post  eclipce Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:47 am

Just curious about what you people think about Hoth, is it any fun`? Is it really Star Warsy n' stuff? Bugfree? Question

eclipce

Back to top Go down

Hoth - hows it like? Empty Re: Hoth - hows it like?

Post  Saiana Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 am

well the first part is.... WHITE... and LAGGY! lol
when you get inside I think it gets a little better, altho it is a little maze like, but I guess you get used to it. altho I'm probably not the best one to ask lol, I died... just a few times....

and you can get the rebel snow armor (and imperial if your imp) and I've been told there is a new lightsaber crystal if your jedi. (and tauntaun dna lol)
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik'di Boken Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:45 am

For the complete opposite of the above, here's my review. Razz

Well the first part is.... GREAT and STARWARSY! lol
when you get inside it gets a little worse, turns from something original and exciting into essentialy a specials spamming meatgrinder of OTT particle effects and explosions where 99% of the time you can't see where you're going, guess I'll have to download that realistic particle effect mod again. Razz

All in all it's the best PvE I've done for a while, but then I've only done the Tusken Instance other than that, also It would be good for RP if we ever decide to move on the timeline and want a big bang or two.

And you can get Snowtrooper Armour, but you have to do Hoth about 999 times before you can get it, plus you can't get the Imperial Officer Armour like General Veers wears!

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipce Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 am

GREAT AND STAR WARSY! hehe, I dont like typin em words but if it is true.. then yay ... n' white n' laggy haha Very Happy

The AT-AT officer uniform thingy? - Frost crystal...? made in "mount frost" by them lil elves whos running about singing merry songs with big pointy hats and gloves of resists cold... same game?

Lookin forward to test it out once I'm able to, perhaps today if the new router sorts my internet probs out

eclipce

Back to top Go down

Post  Winlan Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 am

Well, very laggy for one, I didn't even know how to control the snowspeeder lol!
The AT-AT's and ST's will destroy you if they Destroy your snowspeeder.
Then you get inside and worry about all of the Imperials inside, Including A level 300 boss named "Darth Vader".
But I like the Lightsaber reward crystal, Now if only I did herlolics more often!

Winlan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum