Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sundays event

+2
Salofen
Saiana
6 posters

Go down

Sundays event Empty Sundays event

Post  Saiana Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 am

Hola!

from Sundays little event it appears that we are really struggling with the Rebel (or "outlaw" RP).
The outlaws consisted of Synner and me, I spamed the mail out to a guild that supposidly has an "RP base" but didn't seem to get any joy from that.

It's feeling like that only home for RP on Farstar is with you Imperial scum Razz lol

Not sure where we can go from here tho if we don't seem to have anyone interested, might be worth trying to do this poster to drum up some interest on the forums? I'll give it a go, but if anyone could send me some piccys of imp vs rebel stuff I'll try it with in game images
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sundays event Empty Re: Sundays event

Post  Salofen Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

Indeed, while rebel pvp has us imperials outnumbered at the moment, there seems to be far more RP with the Imperials. I attended this event, but sadly has a complete computer meltdown towards the end. Crying or Very sad

I recommend contacting some of the higher ups in N Rep, they do have some poor RPers over there, but to name a few: Sirius', Koldur, Denchurmi, Rich'ard, Meltdown. They may join in with the outlander roleplay, but may not due to their N Rep responsibilities.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  VonKarsth Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:38 am

Very poor RPers in there indeed Salofen.
Krys, what about the guy I sent to you? Did you already had a talk with him?

VonKarsth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik'di Boken Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 am

Was somewhat dissapointing with the Rebel turnout aye, but we Imperials had a good time with the NPCs and Synner anyway if that makes you feel better. Razz

I made a RP News post on the Official FarStar Forum about the event and also updated my old event post on the Official Roleplayer Forum as a kind of "Imperial News Feed" that I can keep adding too.

Synner's idea was that we would capture him which would hopefully increase the interest in the Outlaw RPers to launch a rescue mission, but it seems to have backfired slightly as most of the people on the FarStar forum want us to execute him. Razz

Mik'di Boken

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:06 pm

Quite right too. Razz
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  eclipce Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:40 am

I read the thread on the FarStar forums and it made me giggle like a lil girly... erm... i mean...

well think I'm gonna go imp, everyone seem to be imperial and or darksiders these days, the more the merrier.

eclipce

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 am

I saw the reporty thing breifly and was like "eh wtf! when did that happen!" lol, and well... the love of the farstar forums lol

Seems like you have to go Imp to get any decent RP at the moment tho tbh, I dunno I just prefer playin the romantic rebel style, that and I like to think my characters are "goodies" lol all sweet and innocent king

btw Val, I sent the guy a mail and have added him, just haven't seen him online yet

and Salofen, yup I did tell those guys about it, think Dench and Koldur both forwarded the mails about the meeting and the event to the guild. In fairness tho, I don't think N Rep can really be classed as an RP guild anymore seeing as half the people don't know what it means (no offence meant to those that do)
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:04 am

^^Yeah, not really the best of RPers there. The Reb roleplaying community is really lacking atm.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  VonKarsth Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 am

It's really a shame, because before Kotor being disbanded, they had a great potential..
It's a shame how a couple of people ruined that RP atmosphere... really...

But well.. the past is gone hehe

VonKarsth

Back to top Go down

Post  koldur Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 am

VonKarsth wrote:It's really a shame, because before Kotor being disbanded, they had a great potential..
It's a shame how a couple of people ruined that RP atmosphere... really...

But well.. the past is gone hehe

KOTOR didn't disband, we changed name, you know this. You tried to take out KOTOR by spreading lies and you still seem to do so.
Aries-sol is working on one hell of an RP event that will be everlasting, but only for ppl who are interested in RP and not trying to take down guilds.

koldur

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 am

Please no cat fights! Think maybe the posts should be re-evaluated?

I don't want to have to try and start playing peacemaker again Sad
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VonKarsth Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Edit: Useless to reply on this

VonKarsth

Back to top Go down