Farstar Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Fallen

3 posters

Go down

About The Fallen Empty About The Fallen

Post  Jinli Coedi Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:35 am

The IC:

The Fallen are a secret cult of Dark Force Practitioners.

Lead by fallen Jedi Knight Jinli Coedi, their long term goal is to build an army of Dark Jedi that could one day oppose the Empire bringing a new form of Order to the Galaxy.

They are neither Jedi nor Sith. They recognise that the failure of the Jedi to open themselves to the the dark side of the force is what ultimately lead to their destruction. Their arrogance and ignorance blinded them from reality allowing the Sith to defeat them. They also recognise the age old tradition of the Sith to self destruct when their individual quests for more power lead them to destroy each other. The Fallen attempt to avoid these pitfalls.

They believe that to survive, they must borrow the best philosophies and practices from both Sith and Jedi teachings whilst ignoring the negative aspects that made them weak and susceptible to corruption. They are in essence beings of the force who attempt to embrace the whole of the force. However, as the Dark Side has a habit of corrupting even the strongest of minds, many of them have crossed the line between good and evil.

They train in secret on the remote planet of Rori, deep within the overgrown forests. Their small outpost is hidden and those who stumble across it never live to tell the tale.

They are small in numbers but their on going mission is to seek out other force sensitive beings with the aim of persuading them to join their cult. Those who refuse are destroyed.

The Rebellion

Since the Fallen see themselves as the future rulers of the Galaxy, they view the Rebellion as a threat to their objective. They consider the Rebellion as their Enemy. They do however accept that the Rebellion and Empire are adept at wiping each other out which only helps their cause.

The Empire

Like all force sensitives beings, the Fallen are actively hunted by the Empire under their Order 66 protocol. This obviously makes the Empire a natural Enemy of the Fallen.

Light Side Force Sensitives (Jedi)

The Fallen recognise that when Order 66 was initiated, many Jedi went into hiding. They recognise that these Jedi may have trained others in secret so are always on the lookout for these individuals. Their goal is the same, to persuade anyone practicing or sympathetic to the Jedi Code to join them or destroy them.

Dark Side Force Sensitives (Dark Jedi)

Like Light Side Force Sensitives, The Fallen recognise that there could be other Dark Side Force Practitioners in existence. Their goal is the same, to pursued them to join them or to destroy them if they refuse.

The OOC:

Our Aim

Our aim is to create a serious RP environment for mature players who want to roleplay as Dark Jedi. Our RP is designed to be as realistic as possible within the Star Wars Universe with mature story arcs and character interactions. All members of our RP guild are expected to interact with each other In Character when ever they encounter each other in the game world. OOC channels are however utilised in order to plan events and so guild members can chat in a relaxed OOC atmosphere.

The Timeline

Though it is impossible to totally respect the current timeline SWG is set in, in order to enjoy Jedi / Dark Jedi based RP, we have had to read between the lines when it comes to Star Wars canon. Though Jedi are considered to be almost extinct, there are many references in the EU that a plethora of Jedi survived the purge. What is inaccurate is the number of Jedi running around in SWG, and it is this we must manipulate in order to role play as force users. In other words, we ignore much of the existing OOC 'in game mechanics' and OOC player Jedi. We do recognise other force sensitive RP guilds so long as their is a realistic reason for their existence and that they RP as Jedi in hiding.

Though the IC goal of The Fallen is to eventually overthrow the Empire, this is purely to give us a reason for joining forces. Since the SWG timeline never progresses, The Fallen will never progress beyond the 'building an army' phase, and their existence will ideally never be discovered. Any occasion were the guild or individuals are exposed, our OOC goal will be to engineer events to ensure there are no witnesses.

Jinli Coedi
Admin

http://www.starwarsfanboys.com

Back to top Go down

About The Fallen Empty Re: About The Fallen

Post  Salofen Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:58 pm

I'm afraid Fallen is no longer an active Roleplay community due to lack of interest and inactive members, although it was fun while it lasted. I ran this cult with Jinli on my alt Drollond. If anyone wants to contact me IG, either Drollond or Salofen will do. Smile
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinli Coedi Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:39 am

Fear not afro When the free character transfers kick in I'll be there to see how many RP'ers come our way. IC, we're in hiding. study

Jinli Coedi
Admin

http://www.starwarsfanboys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 am

Jinli! So good to see you mate, Very Happy thought you were playing EVE.
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:33 am

tbh in order to "draw more RPers here" we need to provide them with some indication that we have some! lol

I'd offer to try and do some 3d thingy but I'm having NO luck with rendering atm Sad
thinking I'm gonna have to reset the entire computer which means I'll probably loose most of my content Sad
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 pm

A wise man once said, "Fear not afro ", which was ... er ... Jinli. Ok forget the wise, just a man.

Cant you save your stuff to an external Hard Drive? scratch

Oh yeah, I never made it to the server roleplay meeting, is the Outlaw roleplay coming along well? Synner made things sound bad, but then again, he always does. Rolling Eyes
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiana Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 am

might have missed that meeting maybe, but the last little event we did on the "outlaw" side there was Synner and me.... I lost the will slightly at that one tbh, had hoped for a little "meeting style" thing, to do some RP then have a dramatic firefight exit as the imps attacked.

yeah got an external but I keep getting a silly I/O message thingy when I try and put stuff on there Sad
Saiana
Saiana
Admin

https://farstarrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Yes, I did notice it was only you and Synner there.

Absoloutly no where near enough Rebel roleplay atm, lets hope these server transfers pull a few over eh? Smile
Salofen
Salofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum